The name of the company collecting information is: Handpicked Hampers Ltd
What we collect
- Contact information you have provided including your name, address and email address.
- Other information relevant to customers surveys and/or offers.
- Information about the purchasing habits on our site.
- We do not store any credit card information.
If you would like to know what details we have stored for you from a purchase or account you have made online, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this.
How we use your data
We may use your information to:
- Personalise and/or improve our service
- Send you offers and news about our products (if signed up to our newsletter)
- To verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud.
- We will communicate with you by using your contact details (if required for your order)
- Conduct administrative or operational tasks relating to our websites.
- If you abandon your cart and leave an email address you will receive 1 email to see if we can help.
Disclosures of your information
We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
If you choose to create an account we will store the details you entered including your name, address, email address and telephone number. We will not use these details for any form of marketing. We will only contact you using these details if it is necessary information regarding your account. We will never pass on any details to other parties unless required to do so by law.
We use Trustpilot to gain invaluable reviews and feedback from our customers. Trustpilot will send a ‘review us’ email 2 weeks after your purchase and then a second email 5 days later if you have not left a review. After this you will not receive another email from Trustpilot for that specific order. If you make a new purchase then this process will be triggered again. Trustpilot acts as a data processor and only uses your name, email address and order number in order to send the email. They will not use your details for any other reason other than to send you a review email and will not pass your details to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
Links to other websites
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide. The data collected through these cookies is stored on Google Analytics in an anonymous format (it cannot be traced back to the individual registered user).
If you have chosen to sign up for our optional newsletter you can choose at any time to “opt out” of receiving the newsletter and any further communication by unsubscribing or emailing email@example.com